iMordred PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove Phyical Defense from Archers!

3 posters

Go down

Remove Phyical Defense from Archers! Empty Remove Phyical Defense from Archers!

Post by Nydedrima Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Physical Defense RA is hugely out of whack and changes damage archer takes from 1-200 to roughly 25. Physical Defense is NOT a live RA and was purposely REMOVED from archer RA list because it is absurd that they tank better than...tanks. Currently archers like Zeph and Barbara abuse the RA and should not even have access to it, and they follow each win with emotes and /b taunts.

Take PD out of the archer RA list. Be reasonable and attentive to your player population, please?

Nydedrima

Back to top Go down

Remove Phyical Defense from Archers! Empty Re: Remove Phyical Defense from Archers!

Post by Skratch Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:20 am

I completely disagree with this, I played a ranger and PD is easily countered. Buy legys to switch when you fight a PD archer, and you'll be fine.

PD is to make up for their extremely low weapon skill.

Skratch

Back to top Go down

Remove Phyical Defense from Archers! Empty Re: Remove Phyical Defense from Archers!

Post by Exde Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:23 pm

not going to happen.
Exde
Exde
Admin
Admin

https://imordred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nydedrima Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Exd/Rebel

First you haven't fixed any bugs I have posted, which is the bulk of the reports you've received. Second, you empowered two teenagers with the ability to spam /b with Staff spam and kick players they don't like for no reason. Third, you're making archers stealth tanks with PD that even live Daoc determined was too much for them. This is now a bad shard that is a custom design, congratulations on working bad as intended.

I'm done towing the line for this server. I dont waste my time on shards where the GM is lazy and such a douche that he boosts his own stuff. Thanks for coming out for everyone and fuck you.

Take all of my bug report "Bonus points" and shove them up your ass.

Nydedrima

Back to top Go down

Post by Skratch Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Because every suggestion you make should be accepted and implemented correct? No one is having a problem with PD archers other than you.

Skratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nydedrima Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 am

All of this server's population, including Scratch, have migrated to the only pvp alternative. I just came back to this forum to point out your mistakes.

Nydedrima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down