iMordred PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oceanus Mod application

3 posters

Go down

Oceanus Mod application Empty Oceanus Mod application

Post by Oceanus Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello, My In Game name is Oceanus I have it spelt in different ways such as Oceanuus Oceannus and other ways..
I wanted to point out some things about myself that would help my case in becoming a gm...

1.) I am a friendly person, I get along with most people who are active on this server....
2.) Ive had some work done in server creation and scale modeling and 3D graphics before...
3.) Ive probably got more time on my hands then most GMs that play so I will be able to watch the server more often...
4.) Not that it matters i am 14, born August, 4TH 1998..., My real name is Alex
5.) I have had small experience with being a GM and have never abused powers for my own personal needs...(also I have used the GM/Admin powers to make myself a lower rank when first starting off... I do not in my opinion feel that was abuse)
6.) I would be a Decent GM for this server to help, and dedicate my gaming to this server im prepared to delete all my characters and restart... if it meant i had to...

I hope you consider this application and you consider me as a new member of the server :Dif you have any questions ill gladly answer them... I can be found on uthgard through the day on hibernia in the guild "The Covenant" or "Hatred" ... or I can be found in IMordred playing any character that has the name Oceanus ... Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Oceanus

Back to top Go down

Oceanus Mod application Empty Re: Oceanus Mod application

Post by Grim Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:07 am

Too young to be a GM I feel and too immature in game
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Oceanus Mod application Empty Re: Oceanus Mod application

Post by Oceanus Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:38 pm

gah no problem had to try atleast

Oceanus