iMordred PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove Raziela and Oceanus

+3
Razeil
Exde
Nydedrima
7 posters

Go down

Remove Raziela and Oceanus Empty Remove Raziela and Oceanus

Post by Nydedrima Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:32 am

Raziela and Oceanus are constantly talking shit and 2v1ing people down, then emoting them. They are currently chain farming new players in the epic dungeon and actually 3v1ing with Oceanus brother. It is mind boggling that these two are GM helpers. They are incredidbly immature, rude, and do nothing but hurt the server. I realize that getting help is hard, but you need to consider an age requirement for staff.

Nydedrima

Back to top Go down

Remove Raziela and Oceanus Empty Re: Remove Raziela and Oceanus

Post by Exde Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:29 pm

fraps?
Exde
Exde
Admin
Admin

https://imordred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razeil Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 pm

With any sort of common sense, i can tell that this is Card, card was in the epic dungeon last night killing people who had just started playing imordred and he was making them log. And it wasn't allying. We were teaching Oceranus's Brother how to actually play his class thru the epic dungeon. Oceanus and I were grped. maybe if you would actually let people learn the server and actually start to like the server there would be more pop. Kthxbai
Razeil
Razeil
Team Lead
Team Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Nydedrima Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm

So you admit you were grped and were with his brother, attacking soloers.

Nydedrima

Back to top Go down

Post by Aten Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Razeil only admits he was helping a player and was interrupted, so he did what he needed to.
Aten
Aten

Back to top Go down

Post by Skratch Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Also i dont believe the Duo cap applies in PvE, I could be wrong tho

Skratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:19 pm

I think Oceanus should be removed but Raz is fine. Oceanus does talk about of mess in region and is WAY too young to be a GM. He's too immature.
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanus Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Not to put my 2 sense in this but in my defense i was helping my brother learn how to play and he was grouped with a brand new player who just started playing on Free Shards... if you get ingame and you talk to anyone out there other then card and (flash/coon) you will see no one there believes i would ally in this server ive always been grouped and doing a duo partnership with one of my friends that i am also playing with on uthgard....

Oceanus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 pm

I've been seeing some funny things tonight. GM helpers kicking players for voicing their opinions in region Raz and Ocean, kind of puts a bad look on the staff of the server. I thought Raz was a descent person until I saw him raging in region on Skatchi, Flash and Carden tonight. I think that this problem needs to be fixed before you loose all your server pop. I have never seen such immature staff members in my life.
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanus Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Defending my self im coming out clean about everything that has gone through this entire thing between me (oceanus) raz card and coon... it started off me and coon he saw me killing my brother over and over again in ask heim by the ruins when my brother was new to the game... after this i went to sleep after exde was done testing the animist shrooms and VW dmg and other problems i wasn't paying attention to... i woke up today and go on said hi logged on my scout and went to pvp zone to be killed multiple times by coon which was un usual so i asked why he said im going to farm you like you farmed your alts i said that was my brother and that went on from there ... then it turned to me raz and coon all fighting but it was more of raz sticking up for me cause he/she knew i wasn't guilty of anything then in the middle of us being in this fight card logs on and all hell went loose between all 4 of us... ive already been demoted of GM helper and i deleted my account i feel it is best i do not talk or speak to anyone else from this server except for the ones that play uthgard with me... im sorry lowbei/exde and i apologize to coon and card for the way i acted during this time period... as of 4 minutes ago before this post i have deleted all characters and left account with nothing on it...

Oceanus

Back to top Go down

Post by Skratch Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 am

Unfortunately Oceanus, you're statements are conflicting tho bud. You admitted in game that you in fact were farming your brother. Exde can pull the chat logs and see it all, but this is where it turns into a problem.

1) You and Raz both stated that you weren't farming your brother, and that you were testing ani shroom damage. However you then admitted later last night that you were in fact farming your brother, which not only throws yourself under the bus as having lied, but also Raz. (I know he was just standing up for a friend, but as a staff member, he knew the rules and also broke them)

2) Raz admitted that he had kicked Card from the server multiple times while he was killing players in PvE, which although some players might consider it douchey, he wasnt breaking any rules.  However when you "came clean" last night in game, you tried covering for him again, and said that you were the one that kicked Card from the server, as well as Coon, which both were in fact Raz. (Other than the chat logs of Raz admitting he did it, im sure the kicks are in the logs as well)

So the problem becomes that you have said you're "coming clean" however, no one knows what is the truth, and what isnt.

You know I like you and Raz as players, I never had any problem with you guys. I just feel like neither of you really should be on staff at this time, there seems to be too much emotion and personal influence in your decisions as a staff member, which really becomes a problem for the server.

Anyways, wish you the best man,
Skratch

Skratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanus Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Rofl skratch you are wrong on your first statement i later agreed to have farmed my brother (while testing animist damage) and exde can pull the chat log and show you that me and RAZ where helping exde fix the animist pets damage and fix the VW dmg yes i farmed my brother yes i knew it was wrong no i did not feel it was against the rules seeing i was helping exde test the DMG so there for i feel no shame in killing my brother 6 times to make sure it was the same damage constant

I wish you the best of luck aswell skratch but i am under a new name and new account now as i said in my previous post i would only delete that account not play the server... i shall see you in battle my dear friend rofl ./bow

Oceanus

Back to top Go down

Post by Razeil Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Love how people are making such a big deal over nothing OMG YOU GOT KICKED log the hell back in and quit your QQing.
Razeil
Razeil
Team Lead
Team Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down